Archive for July, 2009
1. We will (probably) sub episodes 1-9 of sorakake. We will do it at a much slower pace though, something like one episode in a three weeks or one in a month. In other words, there’s obviously no need to wait for us if you’re watching the series from the beginning, as there are good translations for those episodes from strikes and other subbers
2. We might re-release episodes 10-15 and further fixing various mistakes, if we have enough time and resolve to do that. But we promise nothing.
3. We will definitely sub additional materials such as PD, and this will be a priority.
4. Sure, we’ll release sorakake batch soon.
5. We will continue to sub BMG -> en as planned, and I will now join the BMG team which might speed up things a little (or slow them down, I wonder
6. As for BMG -> ru, we’re working on it, expect news in a week or so.
1. Мы, скорее всего, будем делать русские и английские сабы к сериям 1-9 соракаке, но делать мы их будем медленно. Штуку в три недели, штуку в месяц.
2. Если будет время и желание, возможно, выпустим вторые версии некоторых уже сделанных эпизодов, с исправлениями ошибок.
3. PD и прочие дополнительные материалы будем переводить в первую очередь.
6. Касательно русских сабов к BMG: идёт некоторое движение, ждите новостей в ближайшее время.
PS ищем человека, который будет заниматься адаптацией тайпсета для русаба к БМГ. т.е. требуется корректировать положение надписей и искать шрифты с кириллицей, похожие по стилю на имеющиеся с латиницей.
- It appears it’s finally over. Finished.
- What does that mean Ul?
- It means we don’t have to look for excuses to explain why the next episode is late anymore.
Rough timing / Fine timing
Ugh, we’ve done it.
update: Sorry, guys, but Senjougahara’s birthday is not on Seventh June, but on Seventh July.
It somehow escaped QC.
Read the rest of this entry »
Rough timing / Fine timing
This show is amazing, but translating and typesetting it was like hell. Finally, we’ve done it! Enjoy!
We will not release softsubs separated from raw this time, since timings are different & TS probably will not display properly.
PS don’t forget to say thanks qq guys too.
1) Turn off “Pre-buffer subpictures” option in DirectVobSub.
2) If your processor isnt good enough, switch to second sub
track to avoid major lags.
Twas the night of our release and all was going well. Then, all of the sudden, with a crash, our overworked members (whom had been on this project over twelve hours in a row) practically fell asleep at their keyboards.
The monstrous amount of typesetting, along with a problem or two and of course the sleeping staff, have forced us to reluctantly delay the release of BMG 1.
We apologize to all for our delay, especially those keyboards that are becoming forced pillows.
Release coming today.